Booklovers
ЧЕТЕТЕ ПРЕВОДИТЕ НИ НА ВАШИТЕ ЛЮБИМИ ПОРЕДИЦИ!

Booklovers
ЧЕТЕТЕ ПРЕВОДИТЕ НИ НА ВАШИТЕ ЛЮБИМИ ПОРЕДИЦИ!

Booklovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booklovers

ЗАПОВЯДАЙТЕ ДА ЧЕТЕТЕ НАШИЯ НОВ ФЕН ПРЕВОД НА ПЪРВАТА КНИГА ОТ ПОРЕДИЦАТА НА НАЛИНИ СИНГ - В РОБСТВО НА УСЕЩАНЕТО

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Любими реплики

Go down 
+33
desislava83
just_obsessed
elena_24
gold_alex
Caius's Huge Fan
s7eli7y
xaxo
twilighttt
wolf._
zefira
sunshine.
Lioness
chushka
moni794
3linka
Haley**
wentlee
lin
Spunk
Natural*
Melrose
lukito
lady_abadon
presy
Flex
*Chazy*
bubzz
lost_soul999
no7alone
Alice Cullen
gal4eto9052
elementamon
Искра
37 posters
Иди на страница : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
АвторСъобщение
Искра
Администратор

Брой мнения : 3909

Любими реплики - Page 4 Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeНед 30 Авг 2009 - 1:08

Devil's advocate, монолозите на Ал Пачино:

Kevin Lomax: What do you want from me?
John Milton: I want you to be yourself. Y'know, boy, guilt is like a bag of fucking bricks. All you gotta do is set it down... Who are you carrying all those bricks for anyway? God? Is that it? God? Well, I'll tell ya, lemme give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts! He gives this extraordinary gift and then... what does he do? I swear - for his own amusement - his own private cosmic gag reel - he sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time! Look. But don't touch! Touch. But don't taste! Taste. Don't swallow! [laughs] And while you're jumping from one foot to the next, he's laughing his sick fucking ass off!! He's a tight ass, he's a sadist, he's an absentee landlord!! Worship that? NEVER!
Kevin: Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven, is that it?
Milton: Why not? I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began! [screaming] I've nurtured every sensation Man has been inspired to have! I cared about what he wanted and I never judged him. Why? Because I never rejected him. In spite of all his imperfections, I'm a fan of man!!
[Calms] I'm a humanist. Maybe the last humanist. Who, in their right mind, Kevin, could possibly deny the 20th century was entirely mine? All of it, Kevin, all of it! Mine! I'm peaking here! It's my time now. It's our time.
Върнете се в началото Go down
Lioness
Администратор

Брой мнения : 4232
Местожителство : Beastland.

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeВто 1 Сеп 2009 - 14:41

"Cat woman"
I girl like me, lands on her feet!

The day I died was the day I started to live.

Sometimes I'm good, oh, very good.Sometimes I'm bad, but only as bad as I wanna be.Freedom is power!

"Rocky Balboa (2006)"
Rocky Balboa: Ya know they always say if you live in one place long enough, you are that place.
Paulie: I ain't no talking building, Rock.

Rocky Balboa: Yo, don't I got some rights?
Boxing Commissioner: What rights do you think you're referring to?
Rocky Balboa: Rights, like in that official piece of paper they wrote down the street there?
Boxing Commissioner: That's the Bill of Rights.
Rocky Balboa: Yeah, yeah. Bill of Rights. Don't it say something about going after what makes you happy?
Boxing Commissioner: No, that's the pursuit of happiness. But what's your point
Rocky Balboa: My point is I'm pursuing something and nobody looks too happy about it.
Boxing Commissioner: But... we're just looking out for your interests.
Rocky Balboa: I appreciate that, but maybe you're looking out for your interests just a little bit more. I mean you shouldn't be asking people to come down here and pay the freight on something they paid, it still ain't good enough, I mean you think that's right? I mean maybe you're doing your job but why you gotta stop me from doing mine? Cause if you're willing to go through all the battling you got to go through to get where you want to get, who's got the right to stop you? I mean maybe some of you guys got something you never finished, something you really want to do, something you never said to someone, something... and you're told no, even after you paid your dues? Who's got the right to tell you that, who? Nobody! It's your right to listen to your gut, it ain't nobody's right to say no after you earned the right to be where you want to be and do what you want to do!... You know, the older I get the more things I gotta leave behind, that's life. The only thing I'm asking you guys to leave on the table... is what's right.

Mason 'The Line' Dixon: You are one crazy old man.
Rocky Balboa: You'll get there.

Mason 'The Line' Dixon: It's already over.
Rocky Balboa: There aint nothin' over till it's over.
Mason 'The Line' Dixon: Where's that from, the 80's?
Rocky Balboa: That's probably the 70's.

Ще добавям :Р
sunshine.

sunshine.

Брой мнения : 2052

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeВто 1 Сеп 2009 - 15:09

Sweet Home Alabama:

Melanie: What do you want to be married to me for, anyhow?
Jake: So I can kiss you anytime I want. In Love

Jake: What the hell is this? Chick food? Haha!
Melanie: Light beer. Less calories.

Earl: You can't ride two horses with one ass, sugarbean.
Lioness
Администратор

Брой мнения : 4232
Местожителство : Beastland.

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeВто 1 Сеп 2009 - 15:24

"Raging Bull"

Jake La Motta:
Friends. They're in a huddle. Big business meeting. By the pool, they sit around and talk. Big deals. They make sure she can hear. Big Man. Get the fuck outta here. Big shot. Get 'em all in a back room, smack 'em around, no more big shot, without his gun. They're tough guys. They're all tough guys.

Vicki LaMotta:
I sucked your brother's cock.
Jake La Motta: You sucked my brother's cock?
Vicki LaMotta: Yeah, I sucked his cock. I sucked all their cocks - what do you want me to tell you?
Vicki LaMotta: His fucking cock is bigger than yours.

"Million Dollar Baby"

Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris:
All fighters are pig-headed some way or another: some part of them always thinks they know better than you about something. Truth is: even if they're wrong, even if that one thing is going to be the ruin of them, if you can beat that last bit out of them... they ain't fighters at all.

Maggie Fitzgerald: I seen you looking at me.
Frankie Dunn: Yeah, out of pity.
Maggie Fitzgerald: Don't you say that. Don't you say that if it ain't true. I want a trainer. I don't want charity, and I don't want favours.

Maggie Fitzgerald: She's tough, I can't go inside, I can't get close enough to hit her.
Frankie Dunn: You know why that is?
Maggie Fitzgerald: Why?
Frankie Dunn: Cause she's a better fighter than you are, that's why. She's younger, she's stronger, and she's more experienced. Now, what are you gonna do about it?

Maggie Fitzgerald: Working the bag, boss.
Frankie Dunn: I'm not your boss and that bag's working you.

"The Ugly Truth"

Mike: You're all about comfort and efficiency!
Abby Richter: What's wrong with comfort and efficiency?
Mike: Well nothing, except no one wants to fuck it.

Abby Richter: My cat stepped on the remote.
Mike: Well, be sure to thank your pussy for me.
Alice Cullen
VIP
Alice Cullen

Брой мнения : 1284
Местожителство : Somewhere In Time

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeПет 11 Сеп 2009 - 1:04

Ian Wyndham: I Love you.
Samantha Andrews: Ooh I Love you too.
Ian Wyndham: I wanna tell you why I love you.
Samantha Andrews: It's... It's raining, you know that right.
Ian Wyndham: I have to tell you this and you need to hear it. I loved you since I met you, but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead, making decisions soaked with fear... Today, because of you... what I learned from you; every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed... and I've learned that if you do that, then you're living your life fully... it doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha if not for today, if not for you I would never have known love at all... So thank you for being the person who taught me to love... and to be love.

От If Only.
no7alone

no7alone

Брой мнения : 983
Местожителство : Планетата Земя

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeСъб 12 Сеп 2009 - 11:37

"Селото"
Айви: Когато се ожениш,ще танцуваш ли с мен?
Айви:Намирам танцуването за много приемливо.
Айви:Защо не ми кажеш какво се върти в главата ти?
Лукас:Защо не спреш да ми казваш какво се върти в твоята? Защо ти трябва да водиш, когато искам аз да водя. Ако искам да танцуваме, ще те поканя на танц. Ако искам да говоря, ще проговоря. Не смятам, че те някога ще ме винят, затова че говоря искрено. Добре е да ти кажа, какво мисля за седмица. Колко добре би било за теб да знаеш това. Не мисля ясно или не си върша работата добре? Какво мога да целя като ти казвам това - единственото време през което съм виновен или егоист, е когато мисля в твоя вреда.И затова съм тук, Айви Уокър. Притеснявам се за твоята безопасност повече от тази на другите.
И да, ще танцувам с теб на нашата сватба!
chushka

chushka

Брой мнения : 75
Местожителство : София

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeСъб 26 Сеп 2009 - 21:41

True Blood
това ми е любимо :
Eric: You surprise me. That's rare in a breather.
Sookie: You disgust me.
Eric: Perhaps I'll grow on you.
Sookie: I'd prefer cancer.
no7alone

no7alone

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeПон 12 Окт 2009 - 23:19

Айде и аз малко да се иразя по-темата:

Свръхестествено

Дийн: Ти си ходеща енциклопедия за изчанчени!

Dean: (talking about his dad) You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda

Dean: We don't? Well, we should. You're my brother.
Sam: You're my brother.
Dean: Yeah!
Sam: You know, that's what you said when you snaked my ATM card, or when you bailed on my graduation, or when you hooked up with Rachel Nayv.
Dean: Who?
Sam: Uh, my prom date. On prom night.
Dean: *under his breath* Yeah, that does kinda sound like me.

Dean: I like him. He says okie dokie.
zefira

Брой мнения : 711

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeЧет 22 Окт 2009 - 14:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Fight club
Току-що го гледах и просто това ми се наби в главата. Иначе почти всички реплика от този филм бяха просто [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .
moni794

Брой мнения : 969
Местожителство : Варна

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeСъб 24 Окт 2009 - 22:58

Gigi: A wise person once told me that if a guy wants to be with a girl, he will make it happen, no matter what.
Alex: That's true.
Gigi: But you didn't! And that same wise person told me that I'm the rule. That I have to stop thinking that every guy will change, that I have to stop thinking that...
Gigi: [Alex kisses her]
[smiles]
Gigi: ... I'm the exception...
Alex: [whispers] You are *my* exception.
[they kiss again]

Gigi: We are all programmed to believe that if a guy acts like a total jerk that means he likes you.

От He's Hust Not That Into You.
Преди малко го гледах и това беше любимата ми част от филма, а мисля, че във филма имаше доста истина относно живота и връзките. Smile
no7alone

no7alone

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeСъб 24 Окт 2009 - 23:44

Barbossa: How the blazes did you get off that island?
Jack Sparrow: When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.

Jack Sparrow: Scarlet.
[She slaps him]
Jack Sparrow: I'm not sure I deserved that.
[a blond woman approaches]
Jack Sparrow: Giselle.
Giselle: Who was she?
Jack Sparrow: What?
[She slaps him]
Jack Sparrow: I may have deserved that.

Will Turner: She goes free.
Barbossa: What's in your head, boy?
Will Turner: She goes free.
Barbossa: You've only got one shot and we can't die.
Jack Sparrow: Don't do anything stupid.
Will Turner: You can't.
[points gun at his own throat]
Will Turner: I can.
Jack Sparrow: Like that.

Jack Sparrow: Parleley, parlelellyleloooo, par le nee, partner, par... snip, parsley...
Ragetti: Parley?
Jack Sparrow: That's the one. Parley. Parley.
Pintel: Parley? Damn to the depths whatever man what thought of "Parley".
Jack Sparrow: That would be the French.

Туко що гледах Карибски пирати...страшно забавен филм Smile
lady_abadon

lady_abadon

Брой мнения : 2078
Местожителство : in the love letters that i wait ♥♥♥

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeСъб 14 Ное 2009 - 21:52

Малко от Fight Club , въпреки че Гал и Искра сигурно вече са казали всичките ... Haha!

Tyler Durden: Fuck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may.

Narrator: This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lou: [Lou hits Tyler in the face] Do you hear me now?
Tyler Durden: No, I didn't quite catch that, Lou.
[Lou hits Tyler again]
Tyler Durden: Still not getting it.
[Lou hits Tyler a few more times]
Tyler Durden: Ok, I got it. Shit, I lost it.
[Lou continues to beat up Tyler]

Tyler Durden: Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.

Tyler Durden: Fuck damnation, man! Fuck redemption! We are God's unwanted children? So be it!
Narrator: OK. Give me some water!
Tyler Durden: Listen, you can run water over your hand and make it worse or...
[shouts]
Tyler Durden: look at me... or you can use vinegar and neutralize the burn.
Narrator: Please let me have it... *Please*!
Tyler Durden: First you have to give up, first you have to *know*... not fear... *know*... that someday you're gonna die.

Tyler Durden: [pointing at an emergency instruction manual on a plane] You know why they put oxygen masks on planes?
Narrator: So you can breath.
Tyler Durden: Oxygen gets you high. In a catastrophic emergency, you're taking giant panicked breaths. Suddenly you become euphoric, docile. You accept your fate. It's all right here. Emergency water landing - 600 miles an hour. Blank faces, calm as Hindu cows.
Narrator: That's, um... That's an interesting theory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Narrator: Tyler, what the fuck is going on here?
Tyler Durden: I ask you for one thing, one simple thing.
Narrator: Why do people think that I'm you? Answer me!
Tyler Durden: Sit.
Narrator: Now answer me, why do people think that I'm you.
Tyler Durden: I think you know.
Narrator: No, I don't.
Tyler Durden: Yes, you do. Why would anyone possibly confuse you with me?
Narrator: Uh... I... I don't know.
[Random flashbacks]
Tyler Durden: You got it.
Narrator: No.
Tyler Durden: Say it.
Narrator: Because...
Tyler Durden: Say it.
Narrator: Because we're the same person.
Tyler Durden: That's right.

Tyler Durden: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Tyler Durden: Where'd you go, psycho boy?
Narrator: I felt like destroying something beautiful.

Tyler Durden: You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Narrator: When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep... and you're never really awake.

Tyler Durden: Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Narrator: On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Tyler Durden: Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club! Third rule of Fight Club: if someone yells "stop!", goes limp, or taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: the fights are bare knuckle. No shirt, no shoes, no weapons. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.

Tyler Durden: God Damn! We just had a near-life experience, fellas.

и още, и още, но по-късно ще допълвам (=
http://www.november-is-full-with-kisses.blogspot.com/
wolf._

wolf._

Брой мнения : 78

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeНед 13 Дек 2009 - 0:06

мм любимите ми реплики са от филма "Sky of love"
мика - "..Всеки път когато погледна към небето ще си спомням за теб .."
мика - ".. Когато времето е слънчево ти се усмихваш .. когато времето е дъждовно ти плачеш , когато слънцето залязва ти се срамуваш , а когато настъпи ноща ти ме прегръщаш.."
Хиро- ".. Искам да съм като небето за да може кадето и да отидеш да те виждам и никога да не те загубя.."[center]
gal4eto9052

gal4eto9052

Брой мнения : 2809
Местожителство : Neverland

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeНед 20 Дек 2009 - 17:01

Току що гледах Blow / Дрога с участието на Джони Деп и ето този цитат адски много ме трогна:

So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door.
lin

lin

Брой мнения : 935
Местожителство : И тук, и там, все си намирам място xD

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeПон 28 Дек 2009 - 22:36

"Казах ти да не бъдеш там, където не мога да те видя"
Те Гьонг от You're beautiful

Принципно репликата не е никаква, но на мен винаги ми носи една така топлота и усмивка само докато си я помисля Cute
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Любими реплики
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 4 от 6Иди на страница : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next